Nearly two months in since the reopening on May 5th, and we are much more comfortable and efficient operating under our safety guidelines. While we are still focused on efficiency and safety, we are expanding our menu to offer more options to our guests.
We are now offering custom color services, some corrective services and dramatic changes. Please consult with your Stylist to see if we are able to achieve your hair goals under our current safety guidelines.
We are still altering things like the duration of the Wash House / Lather Lounge Experience and some blow-dry styling. This is a temporary change but a necessary one at this time. It helps us stay on-time, which helps us focus on safety, which is the most important thing. We will also not have any salon-beverages available. Again, these changes will only be temporary.
1. Salon Entry: Please text "your name" to 417-450-8243 upon your arrival. Please wait in your car until we return your text and ask you to enter the salon.
2. Face Coverings: We're still required to have face-coverings for both the staff and the guests. Some Stylists will be wearing face shields because of the long hours they remain working without a significant break. If you prefer your Stylist to wear a cloth mask instead, please let them know and they are happy to accommodate your request.
3. Your Attire: Please wear something comfortable to the salon. If you're receiving color services, please wear something that is ok to be stained. We cannot provide robes at this time for sanitation reasons, however we will do our very best to protect your clothes, but accidents do happen.
4. Social Distancing: We are isolating every other chair in the salon for guests. This creates a working distance of eleven-feet between each guest.
5. Sanitization: We are disinfecting the work area (stations) before the arrival of each guest individually. Rest assured that you will be seated in a sanitized area (to the best of our abilities).
6. One guest per appointment. No extra-people are allowed in the salon (spectators / onlookers). The exception is for people that need assistance to arrive safely to the building. Please, do not bring children or pets to your appointment. We have no space set aside for them to wait. If you have a child that needs an appointment, your Stylist will discuss the safest manner to receive that service with you.
We appreciate you greatly, and thank you ahead of time for your patience and understanding during this unique time. We will do our best to provide you service in as safe an environment as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Feed coming soon
AVBS was recently part of a Paul Mitchell Style Trip episode for Springfield, Mo. We're proud to share this honor with Blue Skies Salon. Take a look!
Sign up to hear from us about events, discounts, and exclusives from AVBSshop.com